Sunday, February 28, 2010

Formal Night/Bahamas

After Mexico we had a full day at sea. This was our second formal night on the ship. We all dressed in our best and a really great night. Summer did my hair because the water in Mexico made it all funky! ha ha We all had our pictures taken, ate lobster and king crab for dinner, and cocktails after to start off the night! We saw a hipnotist and a couple comedians this night that were really great shows!

The last day on the ship we docked at the island of Princess Cays in the Bahamas. This island is owned by Princess Cruise's. Here was a full day on the beach. They had every water sport you could think of to rent equipment and try it out, or you could just sit on the beach all day and collect the sun (what we opted to do). A cookout was prepared for us and it was a big ole' party all day!

When we got back to the ship it was time to pack it all up. When we woke up the next day we left almost immediatley to head back to PA!

This was the greatest thing I've had the chance to do in my life. I had so much fun with the Nulf family and am so thankful for the invitation to be with them on this special occasion. It was a once in a life time opportunity and I had a ball the entire time. It was sad to be away from my husband and children but I knew they were in great hands thanks to my Mom and brother Brian. Thank you both for taking amazing care of my two little girls!!!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: cruise 6
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design generated with Smilebox

No comments: