Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ME ME ME

I like to do things on the spur of the moment. This is one of them. I woke up and went to get my hair completely cut off. I can't put it up in a pony tail, and it is so short that even a clip really doesn't pin back my new bangs! But this is me. I told a few people about it and most said not to do it. Did I listen, NO! ha ha

I do things that I want to do, I always ask for opinions, I ALWAYS get upset when the opinions are not what I wanted to hear, and I go ahead with my decision to do the particular thing I intended to do.

Will I ever change? Probably not. There are a lot of things that I am going to do in my life-time. There are a LOT of people who probably won't approve or think I shouldn't do them. But honestly, It won't change my decision.

I will always ask for opinions. And Niles will come home to an upset wife on those days because the opinions will upset me. But I will bounce back the very next day and do what makes me and my family happy! It is who I am. I over think EVERYTHING, I work to gain the praise and acceptance from others, I plan things way to far in advance, and usually get upset when things don't pan out because I plan things to far ahead, I am meticulous about most things, I like to do things correctly, and I miss being so close to family and friends! ha ha But it is what it is. My genetic make up I am chalking this up to.

So for the remainder of my life, here is to hoping for a supportive and positive group of family and friends. :)


No comments: