Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mister Gets Stuck!

These pictures are from way back at the end of February! I've been such a bad blogger, but I'm back!!! We were REALLY sick for about 4 weeks, but now all are well and I'm ready to blog! ha ha ha. Soooo the cat really did get stuck in a bag of blocks Dorian plays with! And Dorian really did crawl over and help the cat get out of the bag! It was a "you had to be here" moment, but the pictures I got from this experience were really funny and I had to share!







2 comments:

Brandi said...

LOL. That very last picture says it all. I would have died laughing if I could have seen it happen. Dorian to the rescue, lol!

Brandi said...

Oh yeah...if you are thinking about getting those foam letters for in the bathtub...Great idea! Dylan loves them...great entertainment, lol.