Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dorian and Mommy's Sick Days!

This blog has no relevance! Just random videos of the past four days. Dorian went to the doctors on Monday morning and they told me she has bronchiolitis. She started to get really sick friday night, and by saturday it was crazy sick. So basically it is a really bad chest cold. She was told to drink a lot of water and get plenty of sleep. So mommy had to take a couple days of work and we spent a lot of time hanging out by ourselves! So Here is from the last four days of mommy and dorian's sick days! Dorian is feeling much better, today was the first day she has started to act like herself. So that means Back to day care tomorrow and mommy has to go back to work... :(. But we had fun...the animals had fun, and dorian was smash hit with both of them! Today we got a present from Aunt Debbie, and I promised her I would video Dorian playing with her new toy! Thank you Debs, she truly loved it and so did I! We love you and miss you! Here are the random pictures and video...ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are feeling better! I wish you lived closer because I painted a little table for the auction that I would LOVE to give to dorian? I hate letting it go - it has her name all over it!! ;) Aghhh...breaking my heart!!!

Oh...and how did you update your blog look - want to do it, but never have looked for the "how"!!??

Brandi said...

YAY...more videos! I love watching little D. It gives me little glimpses into what she's like now. Also...I'm glad that you guys are feeling better too!!!