Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Things...Just for you Mom!

Okay so the new thing on facebook is to fill out twenty-five random things about you and send it to your friends so they can in return do the same thing. Almost everyone has done it, and my sister a couple weeks ago posted hers to her blog. My mom, who has become very computer savy in her day wanted to read mine and compare and contrast with my sister...soooooooo here you go! Enjoy! Here are 25 random things about myself!


1. I love the movie "The Little Mermaid" I could watch it non-stop all day and not get bored.

2. My favorite meal is hotdogs on the grill with baked beans and pasta salad.

3. I love piture frames and have a million of them and plan to cover all of my walls with them one day!

4. I have a 6 month old and am 10 weeks pregnant, and as crazy as it might be I actually planned this to be this way!

5. I wanted a Shit-zu dog so bad and now that I have one I don't want it...but am going to keep it anyway!

6. As much as I joke about it, I really do Miss my husband when he leaves on deployments and Don't want him to go.

7. I love my child but get really grossed out by her drooling ha ha ha

8. I actually don't mind living in New Mexico...for as much as I complain about it.

9. If my honnymoon was at disneyworld i'd be on cloud nine!

10. I just found out that I can't see and had to get glasses!

11. I hope to get my master's degree one day in Social Work!

12. I can be REALLY bitchy and moody...and cry A LOT, even when not pregnant, I cry a lot!

13. I miss my brothers and Sister more than I think anyone knows....I've grown really close to them over the past two years and really wish I was in driving distance.

14. I can't cook, and really wish i knew how too but have no motivation to sit down and learn...

15. i really feel that things happen for a reason, and i was suppost to get married and have a baby after 2 months, and that I was really meant to live in New mexico...that everything happens for a reason and one thing leads to another for one huge purpose.

16. I used to think Karma was a bitch, but life proved me wrong on that in the past two months.

17. I'm a closet broadway fanatic! Love every musical known to man kind, and know all of the words to Rent! ha ha ha

18. If I could get paid at the age of 25 to be a cheerleader, it to me would be the perfect job!

19. One day I would Love to actually have a real wedding, even if it is 20 years down the road.

20. I talk way to much and sometimes it gets me in trouble because I can't shut up!

21. I work at chili's because I settled and became to lazy to look for another job.

22. Deep in side I really truly hope that I'm a good mother, and don't screw my kids lives up to much.

23. Have the best friends a person could ask for, even from across the US I feel the love and support!

24. Love oversized sweatpants and hoodies! Could wear them 24.7

25. I will try my hardest to never own a mini-van!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hee hee...I posted on here for the non facebookers too! ha ha ha!! :)

SFC said...

Well I'm going to try this again. Basically what I said the last 5 times I typed this is that your comments are interesting but not surprising (just like your sister's)!!!. Lots of fun to read! Maybe I do know my kids better than they think! You ARE a wonderful Mom, wife, daughter & friend. If I could change one thing it would be to put New Mexico where Ohio is! I soooo wish you all were closer. Hope to somehow see you all soon. Love you lots Mom