Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ultimate Destruction

I figured I'd show everyone what my house looks like by the end of the day. I've learned not to pick up after Dorian during the day because as soon as you put something back on a shelf she just turns around and rips it right back off again. It is actually kind of funny because it starts out in a slow process of dragging things across the floor and then by the end of the day the dvd's get thrown around and there is nothing holding our dear dorian back! ha ha ha




1 comment:

Brandi said...

LOL ha ha ha ha. Boy does this look familar to me, lol. What is it with little ones wanting to be surrounded by total destruction and chaos. Dylan never really lets me clean up either...unless of course it is right before nap time. All other times of the day, my house looks like a little tornado went through flinging anything and everything all over the place, LOL.