Monday, February 9, 2009

Dorian vs. Mister

About two weeks ago my babysitter decided to take my, somewhat expensive, baby Einstein car toys off of Dorian's car seat. These are toys that attach onto the handles of the car seat to keep your kids entertained in the car (for those non-moms who read my blog, ha ha ha). This car toy I bought was to help with kids development and make your kid like 100 percent smarter by just looking at it, ha ha ha. Anyways, she replaces it with a sting (from an old x-mas present) that she tied onto the handle and attached to it a pink ball that used to be a cat toy she found in her house! Yes, whatever you are thinking right now has already gone through my head and out of my mouth a couple hundred times!

I never said anything, figured it wasn't worth complaining about or getting into an argument with her, so I left it on Dorian's car carrier. Yes, I went into walmart with a cat toy hanging from the seat and everywhere else you can possibly think of. I can only imagine what people thought about me ha ha ha.

So the toy was actually a big hit, not only to Dorian but with my cat mister (go figure, right?!?!?). Both Dorian and Mister would sit there, out of the car seat, and bat the ball back and forth for hours! Well for the past two days things have gotten out of hand HA HA HA. Mister used his teeth and cut the string to release the ball. Mister LOVES that ball BUT so does Dorian! Dorian chases it around on the floor and all every five minutes I hear this scream like no other. Mister (the damn cat) literally steals the ball right out Dorian's hands and runs into another room. Dorian, very angry at this with tears coming down her face, crawls after mister where ever he goes with the ball and tries to get it back. No lie this is what happens for most of my day! I have to break up fights between the cat and my daughter over this STUPID pink cat toy, which by the way has a jingle bell in it (that is so great for your sanity!) and is super noisy!

But we've gone to some lengths to get a hold of this ball, and Dorian has put herself in some not so great places to get the pink ball before the cat got it! I can't believe I'm even writing a blog about a cat toy but seriously this is has been my day for the past two weeks! ha ha ha






1 comment:

Brandi said...

LMAO! I've got nothing else to say except this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I laughed so hard. I seriously had tears coming out of my eyes! Don't you love when their favorite thing to play with was not intended to be a toy, lol.