Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

I thought that being the neighboring state to Arizona that I wouldn't see a single steelers fan anywhere! But boy was I WRONG! D and I went to walmart and I am not kidding that as soon as we walked into the store, all you saw was black and gold! Everyone cheered when they saw Dorian in her Steelers outfit...it was really funny! Liz and Chris came over and we yelled at the TV for the first two quarters until they had to leave! Dorian didn't make it past the third quarter, but don't worry mommy woke her up at the end of the 4th cuz she yelled to loud! ha ha ha But it was a lot of fun...and YAY STEELERS!!!!










1 comment:

Brandi said...

Congrats on your Steeler's Super Bowl victory! They kinda cut it close though, lol. I love love love the one picture of you and D in your Steelers gear! She is too stinking cute! Does she ever stop smiling?