Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rylan is on the way!

For those of you who know and those of you who don't know...we are expecting a fourth member to our family! I went in today to hear the heart beat of the little baby and come to find out they messed up my due date! So they squeezed me into get a quick ultra sound and here is the little one! I'm now due on September 12th, which puts me at 8 weeks and 4 days along today! We are very excited, and planned this pregnancy! We are going to find out the sex of the baby when the time comes to better prepare ourselves! And the name as of today for our new ball of sunshine is Rylan! So here are the first pictures of Rylan Putnam! In the first picture the black circle is his/her brain. Rylan is upside down really! But you can see little arms and legs! We are excited and can't wait! I will keep you all posted when new informations comes my way!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

YEA!!! Dorian is going to have a sibling to play with soon! Congrats to you and Niles! He/she will be a September baby like Dylan, hehe!

Unknown said...

wahooo! I am so excited for you...and what a good way to send Niles off, knowing when he comes home another perfect blessing will be awaiting