Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caught Red Handed!!!!

We were getting ready to go to the Big Girl Pool on base and Niles had to grab something in the bathroom real quick before we walked out the door. Dorian follows either of us around EVERYWHERE!!!! So I follow to make sure she doesn't get into anything. She has a past record of putting her hands in places she shouldn't when in the bathroom! ha ha ha This first picture makes me wonder if she knows that she is up to no good and that she shouldn't do what she is about to do?!?!?! ha ha ha


I have already told her no and told her to not do what she is about to do. Niles is totally oblivious to what is going on as you can tell in the pictures but once I flipped after taking this really funny pciture he removed her from the bathroom! ha ha ha


And for all intents and purposes, the toilet was very clean. I actually had just cleaned the entire bathroom and there was nothing in the toilet but clean water ha ha ha


But c'mmon...How funny is this?!?!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What kind of a mother are you anyway - letting my neice play in the toilet! ha ha ha....remember the time will fell on his face in the mud and I let him stand there while I ran in the house to find the camera...run back out....and take the picture!! ha ha ha...what we need to do in this life for a laugh!! :) If we can't be at a bar where our friends are falling on the dance floor...we will have to take pics of our muddy toilet water playin' kids! :)