Monday, June 8, 2009

Me versus Betty Crocker

I really think my cookies are better than the store bought ones!!! I don't know about me sometimes, because honestly I really hate to cook or do anything that involves the stove! But for some reason, with this pregnancy, I've got the ambition to make things. I've attempted tortellini salad (which turned out really great), muffins, cookies, brownies, lasagna...all which have turned out really well. So why don't I do it more often...who knows!?!??!

This weekend all I wanted in the entire world was a sugar cookie with a lot of icing on it. So for a hour I looked online for a decent/easy recipe for both cookies and icing. I've never made these kind of cookies before but was determined that I needed the cookies ASAP! ha ha ha

Niles and I went out and got what we needed and went to town. I must say Niles did help me make these. I had a little trouble rolling out the doe, it was too sticky. But he did it with ease, and the rest is history!

Maybe I am born to be a baker....NOT! But seriously These cookies would kick Betty Crockers Butt any day! ha ha ha



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I baked a ton when I was prego and now bill gets mad because I never do! lol