Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Urgh...

Okay so this blog is strictly to vent....


One, I just got back from the vet and I have an update on Mister. The doctor gave me this HUGE lecture on what they had to do with him and the possibilities of what MIGHT be wrong with him...but his official diagnosis was this...He said that my cat has "behavioral problems." I said okay on the phone and hung up. I waited for Dorian to get up from her nap and then we headed down to the vet to get our Mister P. I was fine with this until I received the bill.

I paid 94.52 to find out that my cat is a jerk!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT!!!! I'm livid!!! Honestly, 94.52 to find out that my cat is an asshole. (pardon my language) But that is really what it is, and quite honestly I could have told you that before he went two days ago. That is really the reason we sent him to get checked out in the first place.

SO yes, there is no MEDICAL reason that Mister is peeing all over the house and pooping outside of the litter box, other than he just wants to and nothing is going to fix it.

Two, At work today my boss and I got into a little disagreement. She told me that she would never allow her child to wear ONLY a diaper around her house. She says it is unacceptable and she was clothes on her baby 24/7. She laughed as if this was normal until I piped up and said that Dorian usually just plays in her diaper at night because it is to hot to have clothes on. My boss looked at me like I came from a white trash family and had no morals.

Okay so I posted a message on face book to see how many mothers let their babies romp around in diapers...and more people responded that I ever though would. So I do live a normal life and let my child be normal. But why mus people make other people feel naive...REALLY?!?!?!?!

So today I am a mother who lets their child wear only a diaper to play in and am 100 dollars poorer....:)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Sounds like your cat needs a TSS, LOL!! Do some behavior modification, lol! Miss you girl!