Monday, July 13, 2009

Obsess Much?!

Dorian has a love I've never seen before for her Daddy. She is obsessed with him! She could sit for hours and watch him work in the yard, or follow him around in circles till kingdom comes. She is crazy for her daddy. And when daddy is not here all we do is repeat the word "daddy" all day long. When daddy walks out of the door to go to work, to the garage, or off to softball....we cry. It isn't like any normal cry either...it is a tantrum like you've never seen!!!!! Daddy can't even pee these days with out Dorian sitting at the door waiting for him to come out of the bathroom or pounding on the door the ENTIRE time until he is finished. She is crazy!!! ha ha ha But it is cute at the same time. I've never seen someones eyes light up the way hers do when she sees Niles come through the door at 4:30 every day! She is definitely daddy's little girl!! And I say...Mommy who?!?!? ha ha ha I'm only needed when she is hurt, sick, or tired! And for right now I am totally okay with that! Soon enough I will have another baby that will need 24/7 attention!! The Break is kind of nice for right now! :)





3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my! That video is wayyyyyy too cute! I love that she's pounding on the door saying "Da Da." She is so adorable! Like I said before, I can totally relate. Dylan plays with me all day but the moment Daddy walks in the door, home from work, I no longer exist. Dylan gives Daddy a big dose of attention until bedtime every night. I kinda love it because I know that I get a break every night starting at around 5:30 LOL.

Unknown said...

what perfect timing to become a daddy's girl! it is probably a huge blessing in disguise. and she doesnt have to cry for you, because you are always with her :) you are getting close...enjoy this time with one :)

Unknown said...

and good gracious, you sound just like renee on the video! uncanny!