Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nimble Hill Winery

Our first stop in PA was Wyalusing. Niles' Aunt and Uncle own a winery and I have always wanted to go see it first hand. I've heard so many great things about it over the past year and LOVE their wine, and finally got the chance to go for a quick visit with Niles while he was home. I thought we were only going to get to go to the actual store where the wine is sold and taste test them all....BUT his Aunt and Uncle allowed us to actually go to the vineyards and see the factory where it is all made!!!

I loved it!!! It was so fantastic to see their business and get the tour!!! Thank you Aunt Ellie, Uncle Gary, and Aunt Linda for showing me around and letting me see your little treasure!! I will be a frequent buyer of your Nimble Hill wine!









No comments: