Sunday, July 11, 2010

State to State

I have driven a lot in the past year. And the drives are long and boring. So I started a little game for myself. I have started to take pictures of the state signs and see how many I can get! I have driven from PA to NM 3 times, NM to AR once, and AR to PA twice! I have yet to drive from AR to NC and NC to FL/PA! I have been in 24 of the 50 states so far in my life with many more to come I would imagine with the way our lives roll these days. But here is my collection thus far of state signs. I am missing Indiana (my mom didn't get the camera in time on our drive, I still forgive you though mom), and Oklahoma is only a picture of half of the sign. But there are doubles of some signs because it was in different places of the state so I thought it would be also cool to see how many different state signs I could get of the same one! Kind of silly, but makes for an interesting drive and a pretty cool scrap book later in life!



















No comments: