Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dorian Meets her Family

A couple weeks after Dorian was born both our family's (not at the same time) flew down to New Mexico to meet the newest memeber to our family!


First my parents came! My grandmother, mom, and sister all came to see Baby D! We had a great time! My mom was a little bit of a baby hog, ha ha ha, but she occasionally let my sister and grandma hold her! We spent the week sitting by the pool relaxing, shopping at the exchange on base, touring white sands desert, and cooking food, drinking wine, and relaxing! My mom gave Dorian her first bath in the sink, and my grandma held her to keep her warm! It was great having them all here to help and support us with our new family! We love and miss you! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

A couple weeks later Niles' mother and father came to see us!!! So we knew more fun was to be had! They couldn't take their eyes off of her! We spent the week eating authentic Mexican food, jumping sand dunes, driving through the mountains, and taking long walks and playing cards! Niles' mom rocked Dorian to sleep and sang her songs while grandpa made her smile all of the time! It was truly a blessing to have you in our home! I can't wait to have you back again!

I'm so glad Dorian got to meet her family!!! I am so happy you are all apart of her and our lives!! We love you!!!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh and we love you and Niles and that Baby D so very much! Thank you for brining Niles and Baby D into our lives!! We are forever Grateful!! :)