Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Baby

We have nothing new to blog about so We thought we would share the most recent Pictures of our Baby D! Other than Both of us back to work full time, Dorian going to day care every day, nothing exciting happening in Alamogordo New Mexico!




Halloween is coming up so we will have more to blog about then! Dorian has her costume and is ready to show it off for you all!!



This is Dorian Watching Baby Einstein...We watch the Mozart and Bach one every night before she gets a bath...she really loves the music and colors! I'm not sure if she can actually see what is on the screen yet, but it keeps her attention for the full 27 minutes, so I'm assuming she likes it!





This is our Baby D getting all bundled up to go to Day Care! I thought she looked really cute in a hat, and she is always super happy at 6am, so prime time photo opportunities for me in the mornings! ha ha ha

But it is getting cold here in the mornings, so it was time to break out the hats, booties, and gloves! So more really cute pictures to come!










She is 11 weeks in all of these pictures! Getting soooo BIG! Dorian just had her 2 month appointment checkup last week and weighs in at 13 lbs and 2 oz's! She is 24inches long and is in the 97th percentile for both height and weight! Doctor says she is doing real well! She can hold her head up on her own and has learned to talk ALOT! We can't wait for everyone to see her again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you happy baby!!! :) Love you guys!!! :)

Brandi said...

I love that first picture of D. She looks like she was busting up laughing. Have you heard any giggles or laughs yet? It is the greatest sound in the world! I can't believe she is getting so big already. If time doesn't move fast enough with Dylan, now your little munchkin can remind me how fast time goes by.

And oh...about my lil' project things. I use photoshop to do it all. I am lucky enough to have Jeff explain the program to me since he uses it every day. I got a little crash course tutorial from him, lol. There are a ton of tutorials on all kinds of things you can do with it though. I'll tell you anything that I know but that's not much, haha. Or at least compared to what can be done. Let me know whatcha want to know, lol. Miss you dear! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

What a sweet happy little girl! Hugs from Virginia! And, I am with you, Alyssa, I LOVE LOVE LOVE hats on babies!