Monday, December 15, 2008

My New Nephew

Hello everyone..I am still in Florida! But as of yesterday we have a new member to our family!! YAY!! We are all so super excited! His name is Joshua Song Mongold, and he is about a year and a half old! I am excited to meet him!

My sister is still in China, but will be home on Christmas day! She has her little boy and is sooo darn cute! Check out her blog to see video and pictures! He eats with chop sticks!!! It is sooo funny to watch! And loves loves loves french fries!!!

I will be flying into DuBois with my mom in a couple of days so more to come!

Love to you all!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you won't get this comment till you get home...but thank you for all you have done to help me! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

This poor child is going to beat all of you when he realizes how this puffy marshmallow man suit is all over the web! haha. He is cute anyway! He would be cute no matter what.