Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Very Putnam Christmas!

Niles and I just got back into New Mexico, and there are a TON of pictures that we've taken over the past month that we want to share!

We were only in PA for a short time, and most of you know it was because our time was cut short due to Niles getting deployed the 10th of Jan. He had to be back and checked in by December 31st by midnight! Crazy time, but we made it back just in the nick of time!

We spent most of our time in Wyalusing, 7 days up in the little town he calls home! ha ha ha But that only left me with two full days in DuBois! I tried to see everyone that I could have, but unfortunatley I came down with a stomache virus (that just went away today!) and I stayed in bed the entire time! So thank you to my family for being mommy while I was sick, could not have done it with out you! But I wasn't able to see everyone that I wanted too!!! I am soo sorry for those people I promised to visit...I SWARE I will come back soon and visit with you! I really just couldn't get out of bed! When Niles is deployed, I plan to visit again and for longer!

But for the time we had in wyalusing that I wasn't sick...we had a blast! I am so happy to have spent a Christmas with the Putnam family! You were all so welcoming of me and Dorian to your home and holiday traditions! I couldn't have asked for a better holiday! Thank you for playing and loving Dorian for the short time we visited! We love you and can't wait to see you all again!

And Crystal if you read this, I only posted the two good pictures of you, Dorian, and myself! I kept my promise about the picture postings! ha ha ha And to the whole clan, 30 people was a lot on christmas day...but you all were so nice and fun to be with! I will brush up my piano skills and play better for you all next time we all get together!

Thank you all for a wonderful Christmas....hope you have wonderful New Year!







No comments: