Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some of our time in Florida!

As you all know I was in Florida while my sister went to China to get her wonderful little boy Josh! We had soooooooo much fun! We missed mommy, but tried to have fun and think of the great times they were going to have with their new brother Josh when their mommy came home!

I'm not going to lie...it was hard to be the sub mommy's for a week! But it was sooo worth it! We eventually figured out the schedule and were on the go go go! We took the boys to the YMCA to practice there bball skills with the master...Uncle Brian! We made it to every practice and lesson somewhat on time! And no one missed school! I think that is an accomplishment! ha ha ha

But on the weekend we took some field trips to see what Florida had to offer the 7 of us! On that first saturday Uncle Brian, myself, Dorian, Grandma, Ben, Kyle, and Will all got in the super van and drove to the zoo! We had a blast! Poppop met us there for the afternoon and we saw all kinds of neat animals and even got to ride the train!!! Stopped half way for some food inside the zoo and kept on going to see elephants, monkeys, and snakes!!

Renee, here are all of the pics I have of the zoo, and uploaded the video's onto the smilebox!! So just steal them and I'll keep posting about the rest of our stay there!

There is tons more pictures and more stories to share about Dorian and I's time in Florida...More to come!

Click to play trip to the zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did it with Grace girl - all of you did! I am so very lucky and not a day goes by that I don't remember that! I love you!