Monday, January 26, 2009

Randomness

Here are some recent pictures...the first one is of Dorian in her 12 month sleeper that I kid you not had to squeeze onto her...she is bustin out it is so tight on her...HA HA HA








So there is no real reason for this post other than I charged up my camera, since it died on me last week and I shot a couple new pictures and videos of D. I'm not sure if the video will work, i've had a lot of trouble trying to upload them....so yay for me if they do! Enjoy!





3 comments:

BC said...

Wow...even more active than she was in FL...Keep that video coming...Love it.

Unknown said...

OH my!! She is truly getting arounds so great! I don't think any of my kids crawled this early - in fact I know they didn't! She is born to be a gymnast!!! :0 Love the video!!!

Brandi said...

WOW! She is really moving already! I can't believe how easily she pushes herself up. She is ready to go! I love her army crawl across the floor and over you. I see she pushes her butt up in the air and gets her feet under her too. I seriously can't believe how early she is doing all of this. Dylan didn't start crawling until he was pretty much ready to pull himself up and walk. I guess he didn't want to bother with crawling. Seriously though...you are going to have your hands full considering how fast she is picking everything up, haha.