Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What We Do for FUN!

This is what we do every day....we chase around the cat. I was sitting here e-mailing Krystle back and I looked down to find Dorian chasing the cat around the room. Mister would get comfortable and then there went D scooting across the floor only to grab his fur and hit him on the head! Mister gets up and goes to a different spot, and then Dorian (with huge amounts of motivation to get him) gets up and crawls to where ever mister is! It is really funny! And when this gets old the cat and dorian antagonize the dog in the window! They sit and try to get Griswald all hyper! Yes, we do this everyday, it never gets old! I don't know what Mister would do without Dorian! ha ha ha






3 comments:

Brandi said...

LOL. This is hilarious. What more motivation do you need to crawl when you have fuzzy/furry animals to chase around, haha!

Brandi said...

Yeah we bought both the white shelves and the canvas drawer/bins at Target. They had like 6 or 7 colors of drawers to choose from. Hmmm...not sure why they wouldn't be on Targets site though. Maybe its just in the stores or something. I don't know....sorry I couldn't be of more help, haha.

Brandi said...

Sorry for yet another comment but I figured that you would probably see it on here before on mine, haha. I did some research and found the shelves but unforunately I couldn't find the canvas drawers. ANyways...here's the link

http://www.target.com/Cube-Collection-White/dp/B000FTGBOA/184-3637263-2425165?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Acube%20storage%20system&page=1