Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introducing...Griswald!

While I was in Florida with my sisters kids Niles called me and asked if I still wanted a Shitzu. I was ecstatic and said yes! He found one for sale at a reasonable price and bought in that second! His name is Griswald, and he is about 11 months old! He is a full bred shitzu! When we first got him his hair was super long and he looked really fat! We came to find out that his long hair hadn't been brushed so it was matted to his skin! I know you are not supposed to shave dogs like this down to their skin...but really I had no choice! Niles went out to get a dog grooming kid, and we went to town!


Griswald LOVES the stupid cat and is really really good with Dorian! I mean I'd bite someone back if they pulled my hair and eyes! But Griswald just licks her ha ha ha I am really going to try to keep this dog, and I know my reputation proceeds me, but honestly I'm going to try! We love him, a little annoying at times (like right now he has seriously been barking for the past 20 minutes) but we want to keep him!


The only problem with our lil' boy is that he isn't completely potty trained and doesn't listen to well! I have gone to the extreme of signing us up for a doggy obedience class! HA HA HA I have to attend with him for six weeks, we are given homework and what not...kind of crazy, but I'm going to give it my all to keep him!




No comments: