Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can See!

So When Niles and I were driving home from PA at about 1 am in the morning I decided to take over and give him some rest. Dorian was sleeping and we planned to drive the whole night. I got behind the wheel, got onto the interstate, and QUICKLY realized that I couldn't see more than a couple feet infront of me! HA HA HA I couldn't read any of the signs on the road and everything was really fuzzy! So needless to say I didn't do any more driving on the trip!

But we got home and I then realized I couldn't read anything on our TV, or even to drive down town at night to the go to the store! I made an eye appointment and the Doctor said I would need glasses from here on out! Apparently when I was pregnant with Dorian I gained to much water that caused to much pressure on my eyes. This fluid build up shifted my eyes to make me not see so well. Problem solved, and my glasses came in yesterday!!!


No comments: