Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We Miss You Daddy!

Dorian and I are chillin out for the next couple of months together missing our daddy! Niles left last week and it is soo not the same around here. This is the first of many deployments, this I know, but I think the first one is the hardest!

Niles has e-mailed me a couple of times since he left, and from what I know he made it to Germany with no problems and had made it to Turkey. He says that is absolutly gorgeous over there and can't wait to go back on a vacation! ha ha ha But from Turkey he still had two more planes to get on till he arrived in Afgan! I will keep you all posted if I hear anything more from him!

But we miss you Daddy and can't wait for you to come home...here are kisses from me and D!





2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh sweetie, I feel for you! I couldn't imagine what it would be like. I hope the best for him while he is overseas and hope he gets to come home soon and safely! Love you dear!

BC said...

I realize that you hear this all the time but Baby D is the cutest little thing i have ever seen. Goodgoogleymoogaly;).