Monday, August 2, 2010

Dorian Turns 2!!!

My beautiful little lady turned two today!!! She is getting so big!!! She even learned how to say birthday and was saying it alllllllllllllllll day!!!! ha ha

Dorian received a lot of fantastic cards and gifts she absolutely loves and had a blast eating ice cream and cake all day! Niles and I bought her a "crazy coupe" car for her special day and she hasn't gotten out of it since she woke up and found it out side of her bedroom door. She has eaten all of her meals in it since Sunday and honestly think if I allowed it, she would sleep in it as well! ha ha

She had a great day and was a perfect little girl! We took her shopping and she picked out her own cookies and purple pillow which she proudly walked out of the store with and is sleeping with them right now! :)

God, I love her! And it is so sad to see her grow up, yet exciting in the same way. I can't wait to see what she becomes in later years and how her personality changes!

Dorian We love you and are so thankful you are in our world! I do not know what I would do with out you each and every day!!! XOXOXOXO





















No comments: