Sunday, October 10, 2010

Little Rock Mommies Birthday Bash

When I first came to Little Rock, I knew no-one. I had never been apart of a group of any sort and have never been in a position where "needing to get out of the home" was a necessity. With two little kids and a VERY small apartment...we needed HELP!!!

I looked up a few groups to join in the area and finally decided upon LittleRockMommies.com. I didn't know what to expect or who to expect, but I thought it was worth a shot to try something new!!!!

Well, 6 months later...I am hooked!!! I started out as a mommy member and now am apart of their team. I volunteer with this group to be a moderator for the Central/West areas of Little Rock! I love doing it, and love helping new mommies who are now in the same position I was in 6 months ago moving to a new city.

Little Rock Mommies turned two this year and to celebrate we through a huge party! This took a lot of planning and we had the help of MANY sponsors...but it was a success! We had a great turn out and every enjoyed themselves, making all of the hard work worth it!

I put together a slide show of the party! This is a glimpse in to some of the greatest people I have met in my life! I am so proud to be apart of such a wonderful/amazing group of ladies!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow design

No comments: