Monday, September 15, 2008

All Smiles!

Being a baby is such hard work, and for the first 5 weeks it has been nothing but eating, sleeping, and changing diapers! For me being a first time mom, I kept thinking...WHEN is she going to start being one of those babies you always see on the commercials smiling and giggling!!!
So recently in the last couple of days, Dorian has been starting to transform into a very VERY happy baby!! Everything makes her smile, and she has even started to talk a little! (of course I mean cooing and making cute sounds! lol) Even by simply touching her nose she gets a huge big ole' smile!! And it has been so much that we are able to take pictures to share her smiling lil' face!
It has been such a huge change, and such a wonderful experience to see her grow and change so much! So I hope you Enjoy!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!! I love that smile!!! And hey...if you take the photos into your windows viewer you can turn them before you put them in the blog!! I'll show you how if you don't know what I mean!! She is dear! You made my day!! WE can't wait to see Baby D!

Anonymous said...

I love you more than anything in this world. I am so proud of you for all the things you have accomplished this last year.. I miss you terribly and can't wait to see you!!

Brandi said...

Oh Alyssa...never did I think I would see the day that either of us had children. But hey...look at us now. I just wanted to say that you are fantastic and a wonderful mom. I am so proud of you! Dorian is absolutely beautiful and full of smiles. I really hope that we can get together some time in the future. I know that I met you through work but you are still one of the few girls I ever connected with. I miss you! And when you do come back to PA...I will come anywhere to visit you as long as you let me know where and when. Miss you girl! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Whatever you are doing...keep it up!