Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy's little Mini-Me!

Everywhere I go that I have Dorian with me people are constantly telling me how much Dorian looks like her Father! They have the same head shape, the same eyes, the same everything! Her babysitter always tells me that the faces she makes makes her look even more like her daddy! Aunt Liz tells me she feels like she is watching a lil' Niles all day when she watches Baby D!!!

So lately I have been making fun of Niles because he has his own Mini-Me (like in Austin Powers!). Niles totally disagrees with me, and thinks she has some features of mine, but he is completely wrong!!!! She has his looks and my attitude (not a good mix, would have been better visa-versa...but what can ya do!?!?!)
Here is my tribute to Daddy and his lil' mini-me...Dorian!
Check it out and tell me if you don't think they are identical!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good thing niles is cute! ha ha ha :)