Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sled Ridding in the Desert?

When I think of sled ridding I think of 6 feet of snow, bundling up, and freezing cold weather. Soooo when I moved to New Mexico and people were going sled ridding in the middle of the summer in 120 degree weather, I thought it was a little weird. As you all know I am moving back to PA next week and we thought that after two years of living here we never experienced New Mexican "sled ridding". And what better time to try it then when Grandma Kipp and Aunt Linda were here. Soooo off we went.

Dorian's first time sled ridding is in short sleeves, Capri pants, and on white sand! She didn't like it much but had fun playing with the sled and sand separately ha ha ha We were so happy to show Grandma Kipp her favorite place in New Mexico, White Sands National Park one last time! So much fun!!! This is our official last time to be on the desert for a LONG time! :)























No comments: