Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow in New Mexico

It was dark when I woke up today at 6am soooo I grabbed the kids clothes that I normally do. It is always cold here in the morning and by noon it is around 80 degrees and coats are no longer needed. So that is what I was thinking when dressing the kiddos this morning. Short sleeves, with coats and around noon they take off their coats and everything is fabulous. NOT SO MUCH today!!!! Once it got light out and I could see what the world looked like...this is what I saw...SNOW!!! The mountains were covered with snow this morning and it was 41 degrees out!!! And it is now around 2pm and STILL 41 degrees out!!! So needless to say I had to re-dress my kiddos in warmer clothing...but SNOW?!?!?! We live in New Mexico...it doesn't snow here ha ha ha




No comments: