Friday, December 11, 2009

Pennsylvania Grand Canyon

The last day we were in Wellsboro we ventured to the PA Grand Canyon! I had never head of it...so we definitly had to drag the kids out in the wintery weather for the sight!!! It really was awesome! I thought Wellsboro was out in the middle of no where but this place was even further out! Awesome sight seeing, and a great day...probably would be a better sight in the summer...but still kicked a little butt to see this place! Pictures do not do this place justice one bit...but glad we took the time to see it in person!















1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh Lyss, I'm so jealous. I want to go there so bad. Jeff & I were actually going to go there this past Fall but decided to go to Ricketts Glen instead...waterfalls are convincing, lol. However, I still need to go there!!!