Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Super Strong Dorian!

Dorian has hated to lay on her tummy, she will lay on it to sleep, but not to play! This is sooo super recent I had to share! She LOVES tummy time now that she is strong enough to hold her head up!

And she is ohhhhhhhhhhhh so close to rolling over, I'm talking like a couple centimeters and she is going to get it...but patience is what I'm learning!! She is getting so big, and within days she will be able to roll over and a couple of weeks she will be sitting on her own!!

Wow, time flies by so quickly, I honestly feel like we just brought her home from the hospital, and she is already laughing, rolling over, and talking up a storm!!!

Anyways, quick post, just wanted to share the amazing strong Dorian pictures I just took this morning...huge monumental step in her lil' world~and wanted to share with you all first!




1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love these pictures. She is so cute. I know I say that every time but it can't go without saying each time, lol. I can't believe she is getting so big and strong already. Dylan would lay on his stomach and squeal as loud as he could until he figured out the rolling thing. He would get so frustrated.

You do realize that this is the last of your still baby days, lol. Soon and very soon, you'll put her down on the floor, turn your head for literally one second, and when you look back she'll be halfway across the room, lol! Super cute pictures. Also...hope you are feeling well after the surgery.