Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Football!


I guess it is never to early to teach your children things, right?!?!? Well I understand, or have come to understand that Daddy does nothing but watch college football on saturdays! No matter what, there is at least 5 games on that can entertain him for hours on saturdays. This means that usually the cleaning or whatever needs done will wait until later in the day, depending on which teams are playing!

Again, I understand this, and am totally okay with College football day! If I get my Grey's Anatomy day, he can have his day....right?!?!? ha ha ha Anyways...This is a little snippette of what was going on in my house on Saturday college football! ha ha ha

You can't help but laugh at the two of them gazing at the TV! But I guess Niles is starting early and teaching her now! The two of them watched College football all day, and it was really histerical! Daddy and Dorian have their day now, Cuz mommy doesn't do saturday football!!! ha ha ha



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow! I can't believe she is rolling already. You knew it was going to happen soon but its funny it was days after you posted that one blog, lol. I think these Saturday football pictures are too stinking cute. I can tell she enjoys her Daddy time, lol. I love the profile shot of the two of them gazing at the TV. Dear god she looks just like him. You sure she's your kid, haha? Super cute pictures though.