Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rollin' on Through!

As a follow up to how strong Dorian really is...we knew she was going to start rolling over soon, just didn't realize it was going to be two days after I posted my last blog!

I was at work and got the phone call..."Hunny, I went to get Dorian up from her nap...and she was on her back!" Ha Ha Ha And I'm telling you, since that miraculous moment in her world, she has not been the same! It is as if the world has done a 180 and she rules it!

She can not sit still anymore and I'm thinkin soon she will be crawling all over the place....she is already inching along the floor! But there is no more just laying on the floor....she is rolling everywhere! Although after seeing the pictures of todays rolling discovery, she didn't seem to like it the first couple of times, it scared the living daylights out of her i think!

But yes, today was the day my friends...Dorian is mobile! (Brandi, you were sooooo right!)





1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the picture of her rolling over, lol. She looks pretty pissed in the last one, haha. Dylan was completely backwards when it came to rolling. Don't they usually roll from their belly to back first? Dylan did the opposite, haha.

About the projects, I was talking to Jeff and he told me that there is a free program that you can get that is very similar to Photoshop (photoshop is expensive) called Gimp. So if you are interested...check it out.