Friday, April 3, 2009

Okay.....Seriously!

Okay I really really do Love this cat...BUT lately he has been on my last nerve! Last weekend I was putting shelf paper in all of my kitchen cabinets. I had to take out all of the dishes, measure the fabric, place it down, and put the dishes back. Not a hard job to do at all, and can be done quickly if nothing is in your way. Well there was SOMETHING in my way, and it was Mister. Mister took it upon himself (how he does things like this, I'm really not sure) to jump into each cabinet and make himself comfortable! After he tested out each cabinet, he somehow jumbed onto the top of the refridgerator and onto the top of the cabinets. REALLY high up for something so small, but he parked it up for there for the rest of the night! STRANGE!

Anyway, his new thing is to take Dorians sippy cups and/or bottles and chew the tips of the nipple off. So when she goes to drink from it the milk flows like a faucet all over her!!! GRR!!! I've had to buy soooo many bottle/sippy cup tops in the last week it is actually getting annoying!!!

But yes, this is my wonderful cat, and I swear I do love him...just not today!






No comments: