Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wintery Mix 09'

At the beginning of April Niles, Dorian, and I took a trip to see our family for Easter vacation!!! Our first stop was in DuBois to see my sister and her family, my brothers, grandparents, mom, and a few friends! We had soooo much fun!

We finally got to meet the newest edition to the Mongold family! And let me tell you he is sooooo flippin cute! After he found out Niles and I could play peek-a-boo...we were in! He is so lovable and so kind. He never had a problem sharing with Dorian and played with her for hours! All of my nephews have gotten so big, I wonder were the time has gone, and how old am I really getting?!?!?!?

The joke of the weekend was the weather. One day it would be super nice and the next it would be a wintery mix of rain and snow, and the next it would be to cold to go out and play! Even with the crazy weather, the Carr-Mongold-Putnam family was not stopped. We had even more fun planning camp fires, having Easter egg hunts, renting movies and popping popcorn, and catching up with family and friends we having seen for four months! I honestly don't think I've laughed as hard as I did when reminiscing with my brothers and sister every night when the kids went to bed.

I miss them all and wish we lived closer. We have so much fun when we are all together and it hurts to leave and see it all end. But someday we will all live closer together and be accessible to each other and have more fun more often!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: dubois
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: