Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are having a GIRL!

Niles and I went to our 2o week Ultra Sound today!!!! The tech told us we are having another girl!!! YAY!!! The baby is super healthy and is right on track. They did however tell me that I'm a week behind what we originally thought. So I am at 20 weeks instead of 21 week...bummer, but not that huge of a deal. My new new due date is September 19Th (and no mom I'm not going to try to have her on your birthday! ha ha).

So for the past week or so, since we've been back to NM from our trip, we've been getting ready for her to come! Dorian has been a huge help as you will see in our pictures helping shape the room for two babies instead of one! ha ha

We've definitely decided on the name Addeline, although we do not have a middle name picked out yet. I've left it up to Niles to pick the middle name, and he says he is still thinking about it and "will let me know". So I am being patient and will let you know when I know!

So yes two children is my limit and now Niles is going to have a house of girls! :) Good Luck Niles! ha ha











2 comments:

Brandi said...

That's so exciting!! Although I do wish Niles luck with a house full of girls, lol. Dorian is getting SO big. She was being so helpful. I love the picture where she is practically turning the little wrench thingy herself, lol. You look fantastic by the way!!!

Unknown said...

How fun. Two little girls so close in age. They will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies :) God Bless all four of you! And, Niles, ummmm well hang in there. You are so outnumbered!