Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Box

Who knew a box could be this much fun!!! I ordered this swing for a girl at work is having her first baby and it came in last night. I could not tear my kid away from it to save my life!! She was so stinkin happy to get on and off of it...and when she made a small tumble she got right back up and got on it again! A baby can say a lot with their simple actions!!!

But while standing on 'the box' I had star wars playing in the backround (Return of the Jedi) and I think the video says it all!!! ha ha ha It is never to early to introduce Star Wars to a little one! ha ha








1 comment:

Brandi said...

She has the biggest cheesy grin on her face when she's standing on top of the box. Sooooo proud of her accomplishment, lol. Toddlers are great...they fall, laugh, get back up, and keep going. I wish I could still be like that, lol.