Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally Finished!!!

The room is finally finished!!! And even though I am moving in two months...I still put up letters for Addy and made the room how I wanted it! ha ha We've done a lot of work to the upstairs and the project is COMPLETE!!!

We used to have the spare bed set up for guests, and realized that people don't really visit us that often so I made the final call and we took it down! (we still have room for you mom when you come, promise, the mattress is still upstairs so you have a place to sleep!) Walmart had their back to college sale, and it just so happened that it all was lime green and purple. I bought everything they had and went to town re-decorating!

Addy's letters just got finished a couple of days ago. I tried to get the same letters Dorian had, but as luck may have it they are completely sold out EVERYWHERE! (Thank you again to my family who searched high and low for them in several different states! You all rock) I special ordered them off of E-Bay and they arrived last week. It took me two days to paint them, and yesterday we hung them up!!!

The room is ready and all we are waiting on is Addeline to come home!!! We can't wait!!! We are waiting anxiously and impatiently!!!





2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love their room! Your little girls are blessed to have a Mom with good taste, lol!

lyss23 said...

Hahahah Thanks girl...:)