Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking Back

I was looking back at all of the pictures I've saved on my computer and am thinking that our little baby D is growing up so quickly. In less than a week she is going to be some one's big sister. She is going to be the one Addy looks up to and the one Addy will go to for advise on clothes and boys and whatever else little girls talk about!

I think it is crazy how things in life happen in seconds that can change your life for ever. :)

But as I was looking at all of my pictures I picked out the ones I LOVE! Trust me there were a ton to go through, but these are the ones that I look at over and over again. And In less than a week I will have two babies in my pictures and our life will have twice the enjoyment in it! So before everything gets a little hectic around here I'd like to share (in my opinion) some of the cutest/funniest/candid pictures of Dorian over the year...(they are in no order either).

















No comments: