Monday, August 3, 2009

What is in there?!?

For the past couple of weeks Dorian has been really curious about my growing belly! She will run up to me, pull up my shirt, pet/smack my tummy, and rest her head on it! Really cute to watch, if you don't mind seeing a preggo belly ha ha ha But she does this a lot through out a day! I tell her that her sister is in there and to say hi and that we want her to come out and play...and Dorian laughs and continues to be happy that I have a big belly to smack ha ha ha

I told a couple people about this habit of D's because I think it is cute that she notices something different! ha ha ha But when I picked up Dorian from her sitters today I found out that she thinks every one's belly has something in it! ha ha ha My sitter (whom I love to death!) said that she kept walking up to her and her kids and lifting up their shirts and trying to smack their bellies! ha ha ha I think that is super funny!!! ha ha ha

I am sure she doesn't get it one bit...but she knows that something is going to happen soon. I'm not sure how she is going to react to her new sister?! I hope well, but she has always gotten all of the attention and maybe she might not like her new sister?!?! Who knows?!?!?!






No comments: