Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Recent Updates

So the last couple of days have been kind of interesting around here!!! I'll try to fill you all in!!!

1. Niles has been accepted into the Flight Engineering program through the Air Force. He will begin his school for his new job on December 1st!!! Yay!!!

2. Because Niles is going to be in school for a few months and we are for sure moving to another air force base once he is finished...I am going to move home to DuBois PA! My mom is letting me stay with her while Niles is in school!!! So back to PA I will go!!!

3. Dorian had her one year check up today and has grown sooo much!!! She is 31 inches long and Weighs 23 pounds and 1 ounce!!! She is very tall for her age!!

4. Addy will be here for sure on September 5th! (or earlier if she so decides!) They have a planned induction for Addy to come on Labor day weekend! So wish us luck!!!

5. I am officially done with work!! I do not have to go back to work at Chili's EVER again, unless I chose to, but that will probably never happen! ha ha ha

So all great things to come in the next couple of months. We have put our house up for sale in hopes that it will sell quickly. Only a few people have looked at it so far, but maybe we will get lucky one day! I will keep you all posted on anything new that happens!!! Thanks to the families for all your help and support right now...you all rock!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow a big few months ahead :) And, Dorian is a TALL little girl! I am so glad you will be home while Niles is in school. That will be great for you, the girls, and your mom! Love to all of you!