Monday, January 11, 2010

Addy and Joshua's Baptism

Over the Christmas Holiday's Josh and Addy were both Baptised together! Renee and Steve are Addy's godparents, and Niles along with myself are Josh's godparents! It worked out great! It was a beautiful ceremony except Dorian was not feeling well in the least. She cried through the whole thing and then got even MORE sick on the way home! Needless to say she felt better by the next day, but poor little girl!

My friend from high school, Ross Micelie, helped out with the ceremony and baptised Addy for me. It was such an honor and blessing to have such a great friend be there for me and my family! He is a deacon and will be ordained a priest in June of this year! Congratulations Ross on all of your success in the priest hood!

And Thank you Renee and Steve for being Addy's godparents. You both are the best and couldn't ask for greater people to be apart of my little girls life! Thank you so much! We love you both!














No comments: