Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GO PLAY WITH YOUR SISTER!!!!

So the other day I was extremely frustrated with Dorian the other day while I was getting her dinner ready. She was hovering around my leg, whining, and being very impatient for her food. So with out even thinking about it, I looked at her and said "Go in the other room and PLAY WITH YOUR SISTER!". She looked at me shocked! Like how dare you mom! But with tears in her eyes she walked sluggishly into the den, looking back with each step to see how serious I was with my orders.

After ten minutes or so, maybe even less than that, I had dinner done and realized that Dorian did not come back to push me any further with my demands for her to be patient and let me have time to fix her dinner. I looked into the den and this is what I saw (see pictures below). To my amazement, Dorian was actually interacting with her sister. AND being nice and having fun!!!

This was a first...so I grabbed the camera and captured the moment...ENJOY!!!













1 comment:

mom kipp said...

I think Addy adores her older sister!