Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An Addy Update

Addy is getting so big! I swear she grows an inch every night. She is sooooooo very close to rolling over, I'm guessing she will be fully rolling in one more week! Addy has grown to be so strong in the past few weeks it amazes me to watch her each day. She holds her head up with ease and is now starting to put weight on her legs when you hold her, and LOVES it! I love that she is getting bigger, but her sister loves it even more than me at some points! Dorian has been interacting with her sister a lot lately. It is almost like Addy is becoming human to her, interesting to watch her with Addy. I've started Addy on baby cereal to teach her how to eat and she is chunking up pretty fast!!! Addy is about 16 pounds now! She has gained about 6.5 pounds since we've been in PA! She has also grown about 3 inches since we've been as well! CRAZY!!!

I was looking through pictures I took the other day and can't believe how quickly she is growing. I just saw Dorian grow so quick and am still amazed that babies grow this quickly!!!! I'm in awe.

Addy is also by far the HAPPIEST baby I've ever seen! She smiles all day and talks to everyone! I have so many video's of her talking and Niles thinks it is hilarious! I send him at least 3 video's a week of her just laughing and talking and smiling! Honestly the most precious baby!












4 comments:

mom kipp said...

she is so lovely

lyss23 said...

yay momma kipp as a google account!!! :)

mom kipp said...

all good things take time!

Brandi said...

I can vouch for you on that one. She truly is the happiest baby alive! Jeff had to listen to me talk on and on about her and how she is just a bundle of smiles.