Thursday, January 7, 2010

Visiting My Roomie









I haven't seen my college roommate, Rachael, for a REALLY long time.We were roommates my senior year of college and her sophomore year. We saw each other EVERY waking day for a year ha ha ha. We had the same major, so we had the same classes, on top of cheering on the same squad together! AHHH it is amazing we didn't kill each other.

One, she lives in New York. Two, she goes to school and works full time. And Three, she has a two year old! The last time I saw here was at my baby shower for when I was expecting Dorian. Evan, her two year old, was only about 5 months old and Dorian was just in my belly! But I have been down in New Mexico for exactly two years, hence she has a two year old now ha ha ha, and now that I'm back in PA for a bit we made a promise to each other to make a visit and catch up!

So we definitely made plans, and as crazy as Rach's schedule might be it happened!!! We were supposed to go for two nights but crazy PA weather didn't allow it. Dorian, Addy, and Myself packed up the car and drove to Painted Post New York for a night a couple weeks before Christmas. We didn't do much while we were there, but that wasn't the point! We got to go insane taking care of three crazy kids! But we topped it off with a nice refreshing glass of wine once they were in bed, and honestly we had a really great time.
I do miss her and Evan (and Bill :) ) so much and truly hope to make it back up there again. OR maybe meet in the middle this summer and do something fun with the kiddos?!?!!? How bout it Rach!?!?!

No comments: