Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had an awesome Christmas this year! Niles made it home for the holidays, Addy celebrated her first Christmas, and Dorian was a wild girl unwrapping all of her presents. Most of my family was here: My sister and her whole family, all three of my brothers, my mom, and my grandparents. We went sled ridding,Addy and Josh got baptised, played the new Tony Hawk skateboarding Wii game, set up all of the kids new toys, and had a blast hanging out for a week!

Niles, myself, and the girls were able to visit his family for a few days while he was home and had a great time there too! Dorian fell in love with her cousin Maddison who took extremley good care of her while we were there. Maddison will be such a great mommy one day....truly she sat and played with dorian for hours, fed her by spoon, helped with bath time, and even helped me change some diapers!!!!! She rocked! We got to see all of Niles' aunts and their children; who I could sit and talk to them all for hours....such great people!

We spent New Years eve in DuBois...this was the first in two years I wasn't pregnant. Niles and I brought in the new year and went to bed by 12:02 ha ha ha We are getting old!!!

We had a fantastic Christmas and I took way to many pictures....so enjoy the slide show!!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: xmas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: